ATTENTION! The website doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. Any products presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
WordPress plugins and themes found on the CheapSaleWP website may be freely distributed at will under the General Public License (GPL).
You can request for removal of any product which is copyrighted by you. If you find such material either posted here or linked to, you can contact us and ask for removal.
If the system firewalls detected too many downloads in a limited span of time your membership will be paused automatically and will be restore upon the request on email@example.com.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
3. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the email:
Please allow 2-3 business days for removing copyright material.
Emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.